Things I want to yak about:
1. Thieves: why the 0e community is wrong
2. What's good from later editions of D&D
3. What's bad from both endsof the editions.(hint: COMBAT)
4. Why skills were bad, but feats rule.
5. What mouthy prussians and gaming pundits might be right about OSR; and what the OSR got right.
Maybe I'll just change the name. Say, to Obsessive gamers asylum or workshop. Or maybe Crustacians and Dragons. Who knows? Not me ! Heck, I still haven't decided if I like that no-one is reading this......