Sunday, May 22, 2011

POST RAPTURE ROLL-CALL !

Hello ?

Hello ?  Is there anybody out there ?

Just nod if you can hear me.......



....is there anyone at all ?

 Well, heck.  Already been to the game store, no surprise, all the usual gamers are still around.....you'd think that 40 year old virgins would count as pure......I mean, sure, I expected it would be easy to get a white wolf game together, but, you know, I was thinking that would be just another one of the lesser known tribulations.  ("and there will be a vampire LARPING to embarass all gamers, yea even unto anthropomorphics fans"- Gamersis 15:7)

Me,   I was hopin' to loot me some new dice, or maybe some W40K stuff.  Don't know why I thought those GW guys would be called up.  Optimism, I guess.


anyone else still here ??

7 comments:

James said...

Still here!

"and there will be a vampire LARPING to embarass all gamers, yea even unto anthropomorphics fans"

I thought that passage referred to events in actual Hell.

By The Sword said...

I was not selected to ascend.

Dangerous Brian said...

Ferrets check, gaming stuff check, wife check, me... yup. Still here.

Dr Rotwang! said...

Atheist here.

ADD Grognard said...

No, not Rapture...I said Raptor...now RUN!

:)

JDJarvis said...

Judgment day sure wasn't what I led to imagine it would be.

GerallKahla said...

I got to play a Magic the Gathering draft on Judgement Day. Got to the finals, then my best beastie got mind-controlled. *BAM* Stop hitting yourself! *BAM* Stop hitting yourself!

So, it was an interesting day. Almost got a shiny, shiny prize. Had fun playing with friends anyway.

None of the people at the table sublimed as we played. Take that for what it's worth. :)

pax omnium veritas --